True Blood Forum-Ready to be bitten
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues”

3 participants

Quelle note donnez-vous à cet épisode?

Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_lcap0%Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_lcap0%Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_lcap50%Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_lcap50%Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total des votes : 2

Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” Empty Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues”

Message par Marian911 Mar 8 Juin - 22:31

Episode 3.06 – “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues”
First airs July 25
Spurned by Eric, Sookie fears the worst for Bill, whose fate now lies in Lorena’s hands. Fueled by a night of bloody passion, Tara executes a desperate plan to stave off Franklin’s advances. In Bon Temps, Tommy finds it difficult to leave the family nest; Jessica gets her fix from a Merlotte’s customer; and Jason’s romance with Crystal hits a snag, as does Lafayette’s with Jesus. After revealing his master plan to Eric, Russell pays a visit to Louisiana in order to start executing it. (Written by Alan Ball; directed by Michael Lehmann.)

Dernière édition par Marian911 le Lun 26 Juil - 11:05, édité 1 fois
Marian911
Marian911
ADMIN *Eric's creature*

https://trueblood-rtbb.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues” Empty Re: Episode 6: “I Got a Right to Sing the Blues”

Message par Marian911 Mar 20 Juil - 9:28

Voici le trailer de l'épisode: